Science and Innovation Minister Steven Joyce has announced the results of the 2014 Science Investment Round.
The Government will invest $139 million (excl. GST) in 48 research programmes. The new research contracts will take effect from 1 October this year and will run for between two and six years.
The research programmes that have received funding are listed by fund:
- Biological Industries Research Fund
- Energy and Minerals Research Fund
- Health and Society Research Fund
- High Value Manufacturing and Services Research Fund
- Environmental Research Fund
No investment process was held for the Hazards and Infrastructure Research Fund as no new funds were available for investment in 201