When a decision about your application has been made, we will advise the contact person listed in your application by email.
Your Investment Manager or Regional Business Partner will also contact this person to discuss the decision.
MSI will decide to either:
- Approve your application
- Decline your application
- Approve your application with conditions that may need to be met before or during the contract,
- Approve your application, but for an adjusted amount of funding.
Following notification MSI will publish its decisions and may announce these with a press release. The details MSI or the Minister of Science and Innovation may make public are:
- The name of your company
- The short title of your project
- The amount of funding awarded
- The duration of your project
Next page: Section 5