This site is owned and maintained by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.
Statistical information collected: We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the site. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying. It includes:
- your IP address;
- the search terms you used;
- the pages you accessed on our site and the links you clicked on;
- the date and time you visited the site;
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site;
- your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OSX);
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox); and
- other incidental matters such as screen resolution, the release of your installed Flash version and the language setting of your browser.
Use of statistical information
The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by site administrators and certain other Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment staff. It may also be shared with other government agencies.
This site generates persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring site usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using to view this site without affecting your ability to use the site.
See Contact us.
The information on this website is intended to provide general information to the public. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information presented on this website is correct. However, the information has been drawn from a wide variety of sources, and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment is unable to guarantee that the information is current or accurate. In addition, the Ministry may change the information at any time without notice.
Any references to and information about organisations or people not within the Ministry are provided for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of the information nor of the organisations or people referred to. The Ministry does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation, or people who have off-site links to this website.
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment disclaims any legal liability arising out of the use of or reliance placed on the information and advice on this website, or for any errors in or omissions from the information.